To enable empowerment of every Divyang, Woman and Veteranphysically, financially and mentally.
Let's make their lives more meaningful and amazing by extending a helping hand. 'Swalambhi' project is aimed at making the lives of divyangs, women and the elderly in our society dignified by enabling them become self-reliant or swawlambi. Empowering them means empowering the society and the nation. Empowerment is achieved at the following levels:
- ● Aarohan distributes artificial limbs and other mobility aids to needy persons every month, free of cost.
- ● Occupational Therapy & life skills helps them become independent and self reliant physically improving the life condition of not only the beneficiaries but also their primary care-givers and family as a whole.
2. Skill development:
- Customized Skill development :
- ★ Customized skill development specific to the capabilities of the beneficiaries are developed: For example, -Diya decoration, making herbal colours for Holi, Rakhi making, Packaging, Event handling, store keeping, etc.
- General skill development:
- ★ Computer literacy, digital learning(mobile, digital payments) for women and elderly.
- ★ Crochet, knitting, cutting &tailoring for women.
3. Financial Level:
- Start-ups & Job search:
- ★ Aarohan helps the differently-abled to procure loans for their start-ups
- ★ We also help them in placements for employment.
4. Major Activities:
- ● Free Artificial Limbs & other Accessible Aids Distribution Camps
- ● Entrepreneurship / Start Ups
- ● Exhibitions
- ● Customized Skill Development
- ● Job Searching