Aarohan Welfare Society seeks partners not only in terms of money and material but time and talent also. Corporate and civil society individuals can join hands with us by
1. Adopting /sponsoring
any or some of the following projects/programs/activities:
● Ullas – Aarohan’s Day Care and Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy Centre
● Sakha/ Saanidhya (financial/medical help for destitute or needy veterans)
● Providing artificial limbs, aids, mobility equipment, etc.
● Financing education of our beneficiaries
● Expenses of beneficiaries (Divyangs/Stri-shakti/Varishtgan)
● Employment opportunities
● By purchasing various items under skill development, specially made by Aarohan family.
Item list is as follows:-
★ Decorated earthen Diyas
★ Decorated earthen Eco friendly Wax Diyas
★ Organic Holi colors (five different colors) made by recycling of natural flowers
★ Eco Friendly Rakhis
★ Karoshiya Items like bed covers and dupattas
★ Therapeutic pinnis
★ Organic Sharbats
★ Nuts/ Seed edible oils
2. Donating usable medical/office equipment for reuse
Medical equipments / toys/ learning aids / wheelchairs/ prams’ etc can be donated for reusing them. As kids grow, these become unusable for them after some time. So please donate these items to Aarohan so that they can be distributed to the needy persons.
3. Donate for Second Home for differently abled persons where they can Learn Earn Cared & Grow Spiritually to be Happy.